MOTO Flota Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Limited Liability Company)
This document was created by MOTO Flota sp. z o.o. to:
- emphasise the special importance that MOTO Flota attaches to the protection of privacy of Users of its websites, striving to ensure data security,
Privacy and data security of website Users is one of the priorities of MOTO Flota sp. z o.o. In view of the above, MOTO Flota sp. z o.o. declares that it will make every effort to ensure protection of privacy of the Users at least corresponding to the standards set out in applicable regulations, and also undertakes to take measures to prevent any interference by third parties in the personal data and privacy of data subjects.
Any changes to the current Policy will be immediately made available on the website.
- Controller/Operator – means MOTO Flota sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Chorzów, 10, Niedźwiedziniec Street, 41-506 Chorzów, Poland, entered into the National Court Register under number 0000314486, VAT No. 6342694144, REGON State Statistical No. 241001872, which provides services electronically,
- Personal data – means information or fragments of information that can be used to identify the User. It usually includes User’s name and surname, address, username, email address and phone number,
- Cookies – mean IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website’s pages,
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC,
- Website – means a website or application under which the Controller runs its Website,
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User – means an entity to whom electronic services may be provided in accordance with the regulations and legal provisions, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded,
Data collected during registration
The use of certain features of the Website by the User requires registration. Providing personal data and consent to their processing are not mandatory; however, they are necessary for the Controller to provide services under the Website.
The personal data provided by the User for the processing of which the consent was given will only be used to the extent and for the purpose covered by the consent or for the purpose consistent with the GDPR. The personal data provided may be made available only to entities that have a legal basis resulting from the provisions of Polish law.
The User who provided his or her personal data in the forms or newsletter has the right to:
- view, modify, or delete the personal data,
- restrict processing and object to the processing of his or her data at any time,
- withdraw consent at any time; withdrawal of consent does not affect its legality at the time of giving the consent.
- transfer the data to another personal data Controller,
- submit a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The period of processing of personal data in forms is 5 years, and for the newsletter – 3 years.
For issues regarding personal data processing on MOTO Flota websites, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected automatically
Only data contained in Cookies are collected automatically.
When the User visits the Website, data regarding the visit is automatically collected. It includes the IP address, domain name, browser type and operating system type – however, it does not allow for unambiguous identification of the User. Data collected automatically can be used in particular to analyse Users’ activities on the Website, adapt the Website and its functionalities to changing Users’ expectations and to optimise the use of web pages, conduct satisfaction surveys or market research.
Cookies and statistics
The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of the Website User and accessing them is the Website Operator.
There are two types of cookies – session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that remain on the User’s Device until he logs out of the Website or turns off the software, while persistent files remain on the User’s Device for the time specified in their parameters or until manual removal by the User.
Cookies can be used to improve the customer service process and use appropriate tools for this purpose thanks to the support of external entities, e.g. CallPage.
To present ads tailored to the User’s preferences using an online advertising tool, e.g. Google AdWords.
To use interactive features to promote websites through social networks, such as Facebook.com or LinkedIn.com.
Motoflota.pl uses third party cookies - Google Analytics. For more information, please visit: google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
If you have not consented to the personalization of ads, Google will not collect your data as part of the Google Signals service. If such consent has been given, your data will be processed as part of this service. However, they will be processed in an anonymized and aggregated form, so that users who have agreed to personalize ads cannot be recognized.
Detailed information on how to handle cookies can be found in the web browser settings; using the system settings, it is possible to specify the scope of the User’s consent to place this type of files in his or her browser. Restricting the use or disabling cookies may, however, affect some of the Website’s functionalities.
Security of User’s equipment
The User should take care of the security of his or her devices with Internet access. The device should have an antivirus program with an up-to-date virus definition database, a current and secure version of a web browser, and a “firewall” enabled.
It is recommended to enable anti-phishing filters (tools) in your web browser that check whether the website displayed is authentic and not for phishing, e.g. by impersonating an institution or business entity.
We recommend caution when opening attachments or clicking links in emails that the User did not expect, e.g. from unknown senders. In case of doubt, it is worth contacting the sender, e.g. by phone.
Files should be downloaded only from trusted sources. It is highly risky to install software from unverified sources.
Users using a home Wi-Fi network should set a network password that is secure and difficult to crack. It is also recommended to use the highest possible encryption standards for Wi-Fi wireless networks, which can be run on your equipment, e.g. WPA2.